Tidal Cool Spa Day was held on Friday, Nov. 22, 2013, at the Tidal Cool Creations designer Andrea Howell’s studio at the Hildebrandt Artist Collective. Howell has shown her work in several different fashion weeks, including New York Fashion Week and Fashion Week Cleveland.
The event was co-hosted by Pretty Living PR. A portion of the ticket sales from the Spa Day will be donated to Philippinne Red Cross to help them in offering relief to Typhoon Haiyan survivors.
Several different vendors had booths set up around the studio, such as
- the anti-aging night cream Nerium
- Origami Owl - known for its window plate lockets
- Isagenix, which offers solutions in weight loss, energy and performance, and healthy aging
- Tipse Treats liquor-infused cupcakes
- and Touchstone Crystal's newest and more affordable line of jewelry
Howell also had a few Tidal Cool Creations booths set up featuring her jewelry, ties, and pieces from her fall collection. Aesthetician and makeup artist Arrey Lee gave makeovers and lash extensions, hair was done by Swank Hair Studio, and manicures were given by 6 Degrees Mobile Spa.